Beneco to Host Free Contractor Benefits Seminar at IEC New England
Are you a decision maker for your organization’s employee benefit plan? If so, register to attend our FREE Public Works and Prevailing Wage seminar taking place at International Electrical Contractors of New England, Inc. on Tuesday May 23rd, 2017! Learn how we help decision-makers by sharing the secrets thousands of non-union contractors have learned over the years!
Our seminar is designed to help company leadership understand available strategies that can help: 1) win more bids, 2) save labor costs, and 3) optimize retirement plans. If your company can answer “YES” to 3 out of the 5 questions below, you have the most to gain!
- Do you have 10 or more field employees?
- Did you pay $500,000 or more in prevailing wages last year?
- Do you have a company-sponsored retirement plan with at least $100,000 per year in annual contributions?
- Do you have a company-sponsored medical plan?
- Are you tired of bidding but not winning public works jobs?
This event is open to all contractors!
Here is everything you need to know:
When? Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017
What time? 9:00am to 11:00am
Where? Independent Electrical Contractors of New England, Inc. 1800 Silas Deane Highway, Rear Building Rocky Hill, CT 06067
What is the cost to attend? This is a FREE event!
Do I have to reserve a seat? Yes. Please RSVP by Monday, May 22nd, 2017
We look forward to seeing you there!