Beneco to Host Free Prevailing Wage and Contractor Benefits Seminar in Los Angeles Area
Are you a decision maker for your organization’s employee benefits plan? If so, register to attend our FREE Contractor Benefits and Prevailing Wage seminar taking place at the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. Los Angeles/Ventura Chapter on Wednesday, June 14th, 2017! Learn how we help decision-makers by sharing the secrets thousands of non-union contractors have learned over the years!
Our seminar is designed to help company leadership understand available strategies that can help: 1) win more bids, 2) save labor costs, and 3) optimize retirement plans. If your company can answer “YES” to 3 out of the 5 questions below, you have the most to gain:
1. Do you have 10 or more field employees?
2. Did you pay $500,000 or more in prevailing wages last year?
3. Do you have a company-sponsored retirement plan with at least $100,000 per year in annual contributions?
4. Do you have a company-sponsored medical plan?
5. Are you tired of bidding but not winning public works projects?
This event is open to all contractors!
Here is everything you need to know:
When?: Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
What time?: 9:00am to 11:00am
Where?: Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. Los Angeles/Ventura Chapter 12979 Arroyo Avenue San Fernando, CA 91340
What is the cost to attend?: This is a FREE event!
Do I have to reserve a seat?: Yes. Please RSVP by Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
We look forward to seeing you there!